We ensure the security of your data in accordance with PDPA requirements through our robust cyber security measures.
If you are also looking for a nominee director, you can use our director services. We are recognised for providing the most reliable nominee directors to our clients. For more information, feel free to contact us.
Our Company Incorporation Services in Singapore Include
We assist foreign individuals in forming a private limited business in Singapore.
We help foreign companies in opening a subsidiary, branch, or representative office.
We assist locals in setting up a private limited company, limited liability company, or sole proprietorship.
- Shelf Companies in Singapore
With our assistance, incorporating a shelf business in Singapore guarantees compliance with all legal criteria.
We aid clients in establishing offshore businesses to capitalize on benefits such as favorable tax rates.
Key Requirements for Company Incorporation
If you want to establish a company in Singapore, you have to meet 5 key requirements:
- Minimum paid-up capital of $1
- At least one shareholder
- At least one local or resident director
- At least one company secretary
- Registered local address
Your To-Do List Before Incorporating Your Company
- Selecting an SSIC code
- Register your business name
- Specify the directors of your business
- Find out how many shareholders your company has
- Allocate your paid-up capital
- Have a Singaporean registered address
- Hire a company secretary
3 Steps to Register Your Company
Step 1: Pick A Name For The Business
The first step for register new company Singapore, you need to select a business name. Provide us with three to five name options, and once the name is available, we will contact you promptly.
Picking a name for the business;
- Select a distinct and descriptive name that appropriately represents your company.
- Ensure the name adheres to all legal requirements and restrictions.
- Avoid any offensive language, as names violating this criterion will be automatically rejected in accordance with ACRA guidelines.
- If your name is accepted, it will be reserved for a period of two months.
Step 2: Required Documents
To proceed with company incorporation, you need to provide our team with the essential documents listed below:
- An approved company name letter
- A local registered address
- Information of the nominee director
- Address of the nominee director
- Basic information of directors and shareholders
- Main objectives of the business
- Singapore ID card for locals
- Passport copy and residential address for foreigners
Step 3: Submit the Application to ACRA
For the final step, we will submit an application on your behalf to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA). Our staff will handle the creation of a comprehensive application for your company’s incorporation, utilizing all the relevant information gathered and completing the necessary paperwork.
Benefits of Company Incorporation Services
|Time and Cost Efficiency
|Starting a company locally can be tough. Incorporation services make this process easier, guiding the client through each stage of the process. From choosing a unique company name to ensuring the company meets specific legal requirements, these services ensure a smooth and efficient process of starting a business.
|By hiring services to handle the process of starting your company, businesses can save a lot of time and money. Companies offering company incorporation services in Singapore will take care of the administrative and official tasks, allowing business owners to concentrate on planning and their main business activities.
|Due to the strict nature of local laws and rules, such as the Singapore Companies Act, it’s important that companies follow them. SOHO’s services ensure your company abides by all the rules and regulations that are in place, thus reducing the risks of dealing with the consequences of violating them, such as financial penalties.
|Because each business is different, SOHO provides customised incorporation services in Singapore. Regardless of whether it’s getting the necessary licenses, offering nominee director services, or advice on following corporate rules, we will provide these services to meet the specific requirements of each business.
Frequently Asked Questions